Thursday, January 21, 2010

No. I haven't forgotten.

I know that it's been a while since I've posted on Robert's blog. I do confess that I've been so wrapped up in dealing with this mess of secondary infertility that it's been just enough to keep my mind off of missing Robert.


This month, Robert would have been one. Yes, I would have had a one year old and a 4 1/2 year old. It's so strange to think of what my life would look like if Robert were here. I think back to Mason's first birthday. I look at the sweet photos of the big "1" balloon. The messy cake photos. The smiles. The celebration. Anyone who knows me knows that I love a good party. I love to decorate and plan and make things special for that very special person. Even more, it's the whole idea of having a day to celebrate the life of someone you love. I hate that Robert's life was cut short.


I still miss my son everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment